Use of files "Cookie"
1. General information
This policy describes how to use the website http://mychallenge.fm (hereinafter – the “Web Site”) and the cookie files and other similar technologies, such as local general objects (Flash-cookie), web beacons etc. The general name “cookie” is applied to their designation. If you visit the website by means of the web browser which accepts the cookies files, it is regarded by us as an expression of consent that we can use the cookie files.
Using the website, you accept using rules of cookies according to this document. In particular, you accept the rule of use of analytical, advertising and functional cookies for the purposes which are provided below.
If you don’t accept the using rules of the cookie files, please, pay attention to the information in the section “Control and Removal of the Cookie Files”, for obtaining further instruction.
2. Concept of the cookie files.
Cookie - a small text file (data), which the server of the sites you've visited records in your web browser. This file contains information about the login and password, the individual settings and user preferences, visitor statistics, etc. Each time you log on to the appropriate site, your browser sends the site cookies available file server to identify you as a user.
An important parameter is the cookie duration. By default, the cookie is stored only during of one work session on the Internet and are deleted when you close your web browser. The Cookie containing an expiration date become permanent and removed a web browser only on expiry or by user request.
Cookie allow us to make use of the Internet more convenient and comfortable. So, thanks to the files cookies, you can log on the website of MyChallenge, you can then log in to your account without entering each time a login and password. Through the use of files cookies, you get the ability to save custom settings on our website.
For more information about cookies, including the information about what cookies were installed on your device, and how to operate and delete them, can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org.
3. Types of the cookies.
- 3.1. Main cookies - a website on your computer directly transmitted.
- 3.2. Third-party cookies – reflected by the third party from our person. The cookies files of the third party are used on the website for simplification of process of the analysis of the website and its use, and also to activate the adapted advertizing.
4. Order of use of the cookie files.
The cookies files are used, among others, for the following purposes:
- 4.1. to estimate the total number of visitors of the website on a constant basis, and also types of Internet browsers (for example, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer) and the operating systems (for example, Windows or Macintosh) used by visitors;
- 4.2. to control the work of the website, including how users of the website move around it, and to improve the website;
- 4.3. to personalize and improve experience of interaction of users in the online environment;
- 4.4. to allow the adapted advertizing, and also the advertizing of the third party, both on the website, and beyond it.
5. Types of cookies.
The types of the cookies files which are used on the website can be divided into four categories:
- 5.1. The main cookies. These cookies are necessary for you to have the opportunity to move around the website and use its capabilities. These cookies do not collect information about you for marketing purposes, and do not remember what sites you have visited during your stay in the Internet. Often these cookies are individual for a certain session, their validity period comes to an end after the completion of your visit to the website (session). This category of cookies can't be deactivated. For more details how you can operate the cookies files, you can read in the section "Control and Removal of the Cookies Files";
- 5.2. The functional cookies. Thanks to these cookies the website remembers the parameters you have selected (for example, the user name, the preferred language and the region you are in) and provides the improved, more personalized opportunities. The information which is collected by these cookies, can be made anonymous, in that case cookies will be able to monitor your activity on the website. (Usually these cookies remain on your computers until you remove them). For more details how you can operate the cookies files, you can read in the section "Control and Removal of the Cookies Files";
- 5.4. The analytical cookies. These cookies files, including cookies cache, are installed by systems of Google Analytics and others and collect information how users use the website, including number of visitors, websites from which they came to our website and pages which they have looked through on the website. We use this information to make reports and to improve the Web site, for example, so we receive information that users can face any errors, and we can be sure that users easily can find the information they are looking for. Usually these cookies remain on your computer until you delete them;
- 5.5. The advertizing cookies. These cookies are used to collect information about Web sites and separate pages that users visit on our website and beyond it (which may indicate, for example, your interests, and other characteristics). Usually they are used to display the most relevant ads to your interests, and other marketing communications. They are also used to limit the amount of numbers when you see advertisements, as well as to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They are usually placed by advertising networks with our permission. They remain on your computer until you delete them, and remember that you have visited the website. They also show whether you came to our website through the advertising link. This information is transmitted to other organizations (advertisers and our contractors) that can use it, along with the information about how you use other Web sites, including identifying common interests and behavior of all groups of users who visit our website;
6. Control and removal of the cookie files.
You have the right to choose whether or not to accept cookies. Pay attention that if you decide not to accept the cookies, you won't be able to use all functionality of the website, and any messages which you receive from us, can become less relevant for you. Please note that if you decide to operate the cookies, our instrument of cookies management will establish the cookie file on your device in order that your preferences will be taken into account. If you remove the cookies files from your device, you also remove this cookie file, and you should make your choice again.
You can block cookies by changing (depending on your browser) the settings of your browser so that the cookies from our site could not be installed on your computer or mobile device. To do it, follow the instructions of your browser (usually they are located in the sections "Help", "Tools" or "Edit"). Deactivation of the cookie collection or the cookie category doesn't delete this cookie file from your browser; you will need to delete the cookie file from the browser yourself.
7. Cookies installed in the past.