- 1.1. These Rules are an official document of and determine the method of processing and protecting information on the individuals using https://mychallenge.fm/ web-site (hereinafter the Site) and its services (hereinafter the Users).
- 1.2. The purpose of these Rules is to ensure due protection of the user information, including personal data, from unauthorized access and disclosure.
- 1.3. The relations connected with the collection, storage, distribution and protection of the Site users information are governed by these Rules, other official documents of the Site Administration and effective Russian legislation.
- 1.4. The current version of the Rules, which are a public document, is available to any Internet user by clicking on https://mychallenge.fm/docs/en/privacy.php.
- 1.5. These Rules have been developed and are used in accordance with the Site Use Rules available at https://mychallenge.fm/docs/en/terms.php.
- 1.6. In case of contradictions between these Rules and other official documents of the Site Administration, these Rules will prevail.
- 1.7. By registering and using the Site the User agrees with the conditions of these Rules.
- 1.8. In case the User disagrees with the conditions of these Rules, the use of the Site and its services must be stopped immediately.
2. Terms and conditions
- 2.1. By making available the Site and its services (hereinafter the Site Services), the Site Administration, acting reasonably and faithfully, believes that the User:
- 2.1.1.has all necessary rights to register on and use this Site;
- 2.1.2.provides true information about himself (herself) to the extent necessary for use of the Site Services;
- 2.1.3.understands that the personal information posted by the User may become available to other Site Users and Internet users, be copied and disseminated by such users;
- 2.1.4.understands that some types of information transferred by him / her to other Users cannot be deleted by the User himself / herself;
- 2.1.5.is aware of and accepts these Rules and assumes the rights and obligations provided by these Rules.
- 2.2. The Site Administration does not check the user information received (collected), except where such check is necessary in order for the Site Administration to fulfill its obligations to the User.
3. Purposes of information processing
The Site Administration processes information on the Users, including their personal data, in order to fulfill the Site Administration’s obligations to the Users regarding use of the Site and its services.
4. User information
- 4.1. The User’s personal data includes:
- 4.1.1. data that is provided by the Users and is minimally necessary for registering on the Site: name, surname, sex and e-mail;
- 4.1.2. data that is provided by the Users using the edit section for their Site pages on
settings page (including date of birth, native city, mobile phone number);
- 4.1.3. data that is provided by the Users additionally at the Site Administration's request to enable the Site Administration to fulfill its obligations to the Users under the Site Service contract (e.g., in case the User requests restoration of his / her page that is not linked to a mobile phone number). Among other things, the Site Administration has the right to request that the User produces a copy of the identity document or another document containing the User's name, surname, photograph as well as other additional information which, at the discretion of the Site Administration, is necessary and sufficient to identify such User and prevent abuses and infringements of third parties' rights.
- 4.2. Other User information processed be the Site Administration
- 4.2.1.additional data received while accessing the Site, including information regarding technical devices, technical interaction with the Site (as for a host IP-address, user's operating system, type of a browser, geographic position, the Internet provider, contacts) and further Users' actions on the Site. Information containing the Site activity history is available for User in "Settings / Security";
- 4.2.3. information that is created by the users on the Site outside the page edit section (including texts, entries in the blog, pictures, video recordings, comments);
- 4.2.4. information obtained as a result of actions of the User on the Site. This information about the user can be made available to all subscribers of the User in the "Subscription" sections in accordance with the User settings.
- 4.2.5. information that is received as the result of other Users’ actions on the Site.
5. Processing of the user information
- 5.1. The personal data is processed according to the following principles:
- • lawful purposes and methods of personal data processing;
- • good faith;
- • the purposes of personal data processing meet the purposes determined in advance and declared at the time of personal data collection as well as to the Site Administration’s powers;
- • the scope and nature of the personal data being processed and the methods of personal data processing meet the purposes of personal data processing;
- • it is unacceptable to unify personal data bases created for incompatible purposes.
- 5.1.1 Conditions and purposes of personal data processing
The Site Administration processes the User’s personal data for the purpose of performance of the contract between the Site Administration and the User for the Site Services. By virtue of Article 6 of Federal Law “On Personal Data” No. 152-FZ of July 27, 2006, no separate consent of the User for the processing of his / her personal data is required. By virtue of sub-clause 2, clause 2, Article 22 of this Law, the Site Administration has the right to process personal data without notifying the authorized body in charge of personal data protection.
- 5.1.2 Personal data collection
The User’s personal data is collected on the Site at the time of registration and also subsequently as the User enters additional information about himself / herself on his / her own initiative, using the Site tools.
- 5.1.3 Storage and use of personal data
The Users’ personal data is stored only on electronic media and are processed with the use of automated systems, except when a non-automated processing of personal data is necessary in connection with legal requirements.
- 5.1.4 Transfer of personal data
The Users’ personal data ais not transferred to any third parties, except when expressly provided by these Rules.
If instructed or agreed so by the User, the User’s personal data may be transferred to the Site Administration’s third-party contractors, provided that such contractors assume confidentiality obligations.
The Users’ personal data is provided on the request of government agencies (local self-government bodies) in such manner as provided by law.
- 5.1.5 The User’s personal data is deleted in case:
- • the User himself / herself removes data from his / her personal page;
- • The User himself / herself removes his / her personal page, using the Remove My Page functionality available to the User in the My Settings section;
- • the Site Administration removes the information posted by the User as well as the User's Page as provided by the MyChallenge.fm Terms of Service.
In case the User himself / herself removes his / her personal page, the Site Administration stores the User’s personal data on its electronic media for 210 days after the personal page is removed. The personal data are deleted upon expiration of 210 days after the personal page is removed. Until this period expires, the User has the right to restore his / her personal page.
- 5.2 Publishing any content on his / her own personal page including personal information the User understands and accepts that this information may be available to other Internet users taking into account the architecture and functionality of the Site. The User determines on his / her own the confidentiality mode and conditions of access to the information mentioned in sub-clauses 4.2.3 – 4.2.5 hereof by means of appropriate settings. The Site Administration takes technical and organizational measures to ensure that the appropriate Site tools are functional.
6. User’s rights and obligations
- 6.1. User has the right to:
- 6.1.1. exercise free access to information about themselves by uploading their personal page on the site using your login and password;
- 6.1.2. use tools to install the Site in relation to information about themselves of desired level of privacy (information access conditions) in accordance with 6.3. this Regulation;
- 6.1.3. independently change and correct information about yourself on a personal page of the User on the Site only under the condition that such changes and corrections have updated and accurate information;
- 6.1.4. delete personal information from their personal pages on the Site;
- 6.1.5. upon request receive from the Site Administration information concerning the processing of his personal data.
- 6.2. Information about the users who are always available to all registered users of the website:
- 6.2.1. name and surname of the User;
- 6.2.2. cover profile, profile photo, city of residence, the Account record in microblogging ("Wall"), if the user has posted this information on the website under "My Page";
- 6.2.3. information about subscriptions and subscribers of the User;
- 6.3. User’s adjustment of the confidentiality level for his / her information
- 6.3.1. The user has the right, subject to the restrictions specified in 6.2. of this Regulation, one of the following levels of confidentiality:
- • information available to all of the Site Users;
- • Information available to the persons on the Site having statusof subcribers and user subcriptions;
- • information available only to the User.
- 6.3.2. the Site Administration bears no liability for the disclosure of the User’s personal data by other Site Users who have accessed such data in accordance with the confidentiality level selected by the User.
- 6.3.3. in case of personal data (other user information) removal from the User’s personal page or removal of the User’s personal page from the Site, the User’s information copied by other Users or stored on other Users’ pages is preserved.
- 6.3.4. to make sure that the selected confidentiality level is correct, the User may, using the Site tools, watch his / her personal page being viewed by other Users.
7. User’s information protection measures
- 7.1. The Site Administration takes technical, organizational and legal measures to ensure that the User’s personal data is protected from unauthorized or accidental access, deletion, modification, blocking, copying, dissemination as well as from other unauthorized actions.
- 7.2. Access to the Site is authorized using the User’s login (e-mail address or mobile phone number) and password. The User is responsible for keeping this information confidential. The User may not transfer his / her login and password to third parties and is also obliged to take measures for keeping them confidential.
8. Limitation of the Rules applicability
These Rules are not applied to the actions and Internet resources of third parties.
The Site Administration bears no liability for the actions of third parties which as the result of using the Internet or the Site Services obtained access to the User information in accordance with the confidentiality level selected by the User, for the consequences of use of the information which, due to the Site nature, is available to any Internet user.
The Site Administration recommends that the Users take a responsible approach to the scope of their information posted on the Site.
9. User’s inquiries
- 9.1. The Users have the right to send their inquiries to the Site Administration, including inquiries regarding the use of the personal data under 6.1.6 hereof, in writing to 350000, Dlinnaya street, Krasnodar, Russian Federation or in the form of an electronic document bearing a qualified electronic signature in accordance with Russian legislation by email email@example.com
- 9.2. The User’s inquiry must contain the following information:
- • number of the principal identity document of the User or his / her representative;
- • date of issue of the above document and the issuing authority;
- • information confirming the User’s participation in relations with the operator (in particular, sub-domain name);
- • signature of the User or his / her representative.
- 9.3. The Site Administration undertakes to consider and respond to the User’s inquiry within 30 days after it is received.
- 9.4. All correspondence received by the Site Administration from the Users (written or electronic inquiries) is classified as restricted-access information and may not be disclosed without the User’s written consent.
- 9.5. The personal data and other information on the User who sents the inquiry may not be used without the User’s special consent for any purpose other than for response to the inquiry, except as expressly provided by law.